At MCB Group our priorities are to safeguard the health
and safety of our employees and customers while continuing
with vital banking services.
We work diligently to serve you and your business, to be in compliance with the law, but most importantly to protect your interests. To open a Current Account we require:
- Two reliable (personal, employer or bank) references;
- Specification of what the account will be used for;
- If the account is ‘Corporate’: the Articles of Incorporation of the company, a copy of its registration in the appropriate commercial Register and all the necessary corporate resolutions;
- If the account is ‘Non-Resident’ (offshore, exempt): acceptable bank references on the beneficial owner of the corporation and his or her legally valid identification documents;
Maduro & Curiel's Bank and all its subsidiaries comply strictly with local legislation in all the jurisdictions in which they operate, requiring that all unusual and/or suspect transactions be reported to the appropriate 'MOT Agency' and that proper identification is provided prior to extending financial services. This might seem intrusive to your privacy, but keep in mind that you ultimately benefit from these precautions to ensure that your bank will not be abused by money-launderers and others who want to use the banking system for criminal purposes. Please know that your information is always treated with the utmost integrity and care for your privacy.
Overdraft facilities, lines of credit and business loans are but a few of our services which combined with speedy delivery and expert knowledge, will give your business the opportunity to grow.
The Small and Medium Enterprise unit alongside readily available seasoned account managership offering concise recommendations, also offer the following services:
- Merchant Electronic Payment Services (VISA/MasterCard/ Discover/Kompa Leon/AMEX)
- Financial planning
- Letters of Credit
- Night Depository Services
For larger Corporations, MCB’s Commercial Credit Department provides the influential business with professional planning, advice and up-keeping. Moreover, MCB also offers the following services:
- Commercial loans
- Commercial Current Accounts
- Commercial Mortgages
- Export Development Fund
- CMB Direct (Internet Banking for Business)
- FX and international trade
Let us join you on your philanthropic journey in service. MCB offers tailored banking for the community service oriented organization.